Please find below details on Dance Discovery’s annual Year End Recital
Sunday, June 7 2020
Afternoon Performance: 1:00-2:30
Evening Performance: 4:00-6:30
Myer Horowitz Theatre
WHICH PROGRAMS WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE AFTERNOON PERFORMANCE?
All Baby Ballet, Tiny Tot and Preschool Programs and the following 6-8 year Non-Competitive Programs:
Ballet Saturday 10:15-11:00 with Miss Genenne
Jazz Saturday 11:00-11:45 with Miss Genenne
Hip Hop Saturday 11:45-12:30 with Miss Genenne
WHICH PROGRAMS WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENING PERFORMANCE?
9-11 year and 12-16 year Non-Competitive programs, Petite to Advanced Competitive programs and the following 6-8 year Non-Competitive Programs:
Ballet Wednesday 5:15-6:00 with Miss Genenne
Hip Hop Wednesday 6:00-6:45 with Miss Genenne
Hip Hop Wednesday 6:45-7:30 with Miss Genenne
Jazz Thursday 6:00-6:45 with Miss Rhiannon
Ballet Thursday 6:45-7:30 with Miss Rhiannon
WHAT ARE THE TICKET PROCEDURES?
– Tickets go on sale starting May 11 at Dance Discovery reception using CASH or DEBIT only
– Ticket Price is $17.00 per ticket for the afternoon performance and $22.00 per ticket for the evening performance. All tickets purchased are non-refundable.
– From May 11 to May 30 ticket purchases are limited to a maximum of 3 tickets per family
– As of June 1 at 4:00 pm, all un-sold tickets will be released for purchase on a first come first serve basis
– Tickets are General Admission
– Children 2 years of age and up will require a ticket
– Children under 2 years of age will require a complimentary ‘babes in arm’ ticket and will be required to sit on your lap
PLEASE NOTE: Recitals have SOLD OUT quickly in the past. Please be diligent in marking this date on your calendar to ensure you do not miss the deadline for your reserved tickets. After tickets are released first come first serve on June 1, we cannot guarantee tickets to any family.
ALL OTHER PROCEDURES:
A detailed newsletter regarding the procedures of the recital will be distributed during JUNE WATCH WEEK (which is held May 30-June 6). Please be in attendance!
We always welcome volunteers for recitals! As a volunteer, you would be supervising your child’s group backstage for the entirety of the show. You will be able to watch the performance of your group backstage and will not require a ticket.
Please speak with reception if you wish to volunteer for your child’s group. We will accept up to 2 volunteers per group.