Please find below details on Dance Discovery’s annual Christmas Recital
Sunday December 8, 2019 at 1:00-2:30
Myer Horowitz Theatre
WHICH PROGRAMS WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE CHRISTMAS RECITAL?
All Baby Ballet, Tiny Tot and Preschool Programs
6-8 year Non-Competitive Ballet and Hip Hop Programs
WHAT ARE THE TICKET PROCEDURES?
– Tickets go on sale starting November 18 at Dance Discovery reception using CASH or DEBIT only
– Ticket Price is $15.00 per ticket. All tickets purchased are non-refundable.
– From November 18 to November 30 ticket purchases are limited to a maximum of 2 tickets per family
– As of December 2 at 4:00 pm, all un-sold tickets will be released for purchase on a first come first serve basis
– Tickets are General Admission
– Children 2 years of age and up will require a ticket
– Children under 2 years of age will require a complimentary ‘babes in arm’ ticket and will be required to sit on your lap
PLEASE NOTE: Recitals have SOLD OUT quickly in the past. It is everyone’s responsibility to purchase their tickets early if you would like to see the show. After tickets are released first come first serve on December 2, we cannot guarantee tickets to any family.
ALL OTHER PROCEDURES:
A detailed newsletter regarding the procedures of the recital along with costuming will be distributed during DECEMBER WATCH WEEK (which is held November 30 to December 5) Please be in attendance!
We always welcome volunteers for recitals! As a volunteer, you would be supervising your child’s group backstage for the entirety of the show. You will be able to watch the performance of your group backstage and will not require a ticket.
Please speak with reception if you wish to volunteer for your child’s group. We will accept up to 2 volunteers per group.